The development of Raman instrumentation requires a lot of software solutions associated with:
This would be the list of tasks for an open position of software engineer. It is important to mention that Lightnovo team already work on all of the listed tasks. However, our software development process requires continues support. For this reason we look for a qualified specialist who wants to help us in our goal of making a difference in Raman instrumentation industry.
We are looking for a software development expert to support us with:
Short term expectation:
– development of GUI for advanced Raman microscope THOR
– development of GUI for world-smallest Raman microscope miniRaman MRm
– development of GUI for world-smallest Raman spectrometer miniRaman MRs
Long term expectations:
– contribute in software development strategy
– bringing software development expertise and competences to the team
– proven expertise in software development of complex systems with hardware and software, including scientific and industrial instrumentation, motion system (C++);
– more than 5 years of relevant software development experience
– willingness to support the company goals
Lightnovo has offices and manufacturing facilities in Birkerød, Denmark. Candidate would not need access to Raman instrumentation continuedly. Therefore, we offer an opportunity to work remotely (from any country). Candidate may work in Lightnovo offices in Birkerød if it is required for project development.
If this sounds like you, we would love for you to apply. Please send us your portfolio with relevant experience and CV to email@example.com