miniRaman spectrometer is an advanced miniaturized Raman spectrometer with clear aperture on optical elements of 4 mm. The total dimensions of the miniRaman spectrometer module are 25 x 30 x 105 mm including two lasers, laser beam delivery optics, set of sample probes, Raman beam delivery optics, electronics, battery and housing.
In order to obtain an automatic calibration of the unstabilized laser wavelength drift, Lightnovo ApS implemented a unique (patented) reference channel in our spectrometer. Therefore, the miniRaman measurements are calibrated after each new spectrum. MiniRaman has an extremely high total Raman signal throughput from sample to detector (~89%).
The device has the following output specification:
- lasers at the wavelength: 660 nm and 785 nm
- laser power can vary between 2-30 mW at 660 nm, 15 to 150 mW at 785 nm
- spectral range 2750-4500 cm-1 at 660 nm, 400-2500 cm-1 at 785 nm
- spectral resolution 10-15 cm-1 (depending on a spectral range)
- wavenumber accuracy ±2.5 cm-1