RG Raman spectrometer perfectly suits for any kind of demanding Raman spectroscopy applications that require high spectral resolution, extremely stable laser power, high sensitivity and broad spectral range (from low frequency to high frequency Raman shift).
Technology is based on high throughput transmittance diffraction optics with up to 85% efficiency from sample to detector.
There are four different models of RG Raman spectrometer depend on laser wavelength (405 nm, 532 nm, 633 nm and 785 nm).
- long working distance probe, f=30 mm (NA=0.05, laser spot size 50 µm)
- middle working distance probe, f=15 mm (NA=0.1, laser spot size 15 um)
- short working distance probe, f=6.25 mm (NA=0.34, laser spot size 3 µm)
- contact probe; ideal for in-vivo skin measurements, direct contact measurements of powders and liquids (f=6.21 mm, NA=0.38, spot size 2.5 µm)
- sample holders
- axial focusing accessories
- light protection sample cover
- objective covers
- adapters for standard microscopy objectives (RMS, M25/0.75, M27/1)
Covers high resolution Raman applications that may include gas measurements, inorganics, crystals and semiconductor applications, etc.
Perfect for low frequency Raman range studies of inorganics and semiconductors, structural and intermolecular analysis of organic samples in low frequency Raman range.
Has improved performance for quantitative analysis and long-time kinetic studies due to extra stable laser power.
RG Raman spectrometer applications:
- Surface Enhanced Raman Scattering
- Alcohol quality and counterfeit product detection
- Skin diagnostics
A4 RG Raman spectrometer brochure Download PDF