Learn more about Lightnovo innovative solutions below
THOR – advanced Raman microscopes
Our advanced Raman microscopes THOR based on mirrorless Raman beam delivery technology ideally suited for most sophisticated applications in Raman microscopy:
- fast 3D Raman imaging and SERS imaging;
- super fast polarised Raman imaging;
- low frequency and stokes/antistokes Raman measurements and many other options.
MiniRaman microscopes – world smallest confocal Raman microscopes
We are proud to present our world smallest confocal Raman microscopes for laser wavelengths: 660nm and 785nm. They have a foot print of 12x13cm, provide diffraction limited spatial resolution, extremely high throughput and equipped with reflection, off-axis and transmittance white light microscopy.
MiniRaman spectrometers – world smallest Raman spectrometers
MiniRaman spectrometer is a world smallest and cost-effective Raman spectrometer (35x30x100mm) on the market. It is based on two laser sources: 660nm and 785nm. Due to the unique, patented technology MiniRaman spectrometer has very high throughput, wavenumber accuracy and Raman intensity control via in-build reference channel.
Lightnovo solutions differ by:
- extremely high throughput from sample to detector;
- extremely small device footprint;
- high measurements reproducibility due to the shop optical path and absence of moving parts;
- accurate wavenumber and Raman intensity calibration during each measured spectrum;
- artifacts-free polarised Raman microscopy;
- quantitative Raman based crystallographic orientation mapping (qRICO technology).